The CHIST-ERA Projects Seminar 2017, organized in Brussels on March 21-23, 2017, brings together researchers involved in the ongoing CHIST-ERA projects and representatives of the research funding organisations. The main objective is to promote exchanges between the projects and to facilitate the follow-up of the projects by the funders and the review experts. More specifically, the objectives of the seminar are to:
- Remind the project partners of the broader CHIST-ERA picture, including the follow-up process and objectives;
- Exchange impressions about the funded projects, meet in person and listen to the researchers presenting their projects;
- Strengthen the scientific communities working in the topics of the CHIST-ERA calls and support effort toward new collaborative and interdisciplinary research.
As a further objective, the seminar contributes to the long-term assessment of CHIST-ERA calls and the shaping of CHIST-ERA in the long-run.
Investigators including post-docs and students from all project partners are invited to join the seminar.
The core program of the Projects Seminar 2017 spans 3 days. Click on the following link to dowload a pdf version of the Projects Seminar 2017 Program.
- Afternoon of Tuesday, March 21st, 2017
- Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017
- Morning of Thursday, March 23rd, 2017
A morning poster and demo session is planned on March 22. Power supply and desks will be available, but delegates need to bring their own hardware (laptops, data storage, etc.).
The recommended poster size is A0 paper format.
Project meetings before and after the Projects Seminar are encouraged. A set of rooms has been reserved for that purpose and can be requested to the organisers by email. Rooms will be granted subject to availability at the time of the request.
Registrations are now closed.
The Projects Seminar 2017 will be held at the Brussels Info Place (BIP), located at Place Royale 2-4. Located at the center of Brussels, it is easily reachable by public transport.
By metro: Lines 1 and 5 (Gare Centrale/Centraal Station), lines 2 and 6 (Trône/Troon); By train: Gare Centrale; By tram: lines 92 and 93 (Royale); By bus: lines 38 and 71 (Royale)
The networking dinner will take place at the Cercle des voyageurs.
Contact information of the organizers