The Projects Seminar 2013 organised in Brussels on March 26-27 brings together CHIST-ERA projects and the national funding organisations to contribute to the exchanges between the projects and their follow-up by the funders and review experts, meaning:
- Remind the project partners of the CHIST-ERA Follow-up objectives and process and more generally about the expectations of the NFOs;
- Gather impression about the funded projects, meet in person and listen to the researchers;
- Strengthen the scientific communities related to the topics of the Call 2010 and the Call 2011 and support effort toward interdisciplinary research.
As a further objective, the Seminar will contribute to the global assessment of the CHIST-ERA Call 2010 and Call 2011.
The 1st day, March 26, is devoted to the presentation of the projects of the Call 2010 on Quantum Information Foundations & Technologies and Beyond Autonomic Systems - the Challenge of Consciousness. The projects in the domains of From Data to New Knowledge and Green ICT, towards Zero Power ICT are presented on the day after.
The Seminar will take place in the premises of the Hôtel Lalaing at the 'Brussels Info Place' (Rue Royale 2, Brussels).
A social event is organised on the 26th of March in the evening:
- 18:30 - 19:30 / Magritte Museum
- 19:30 - 20:30 / Dinner at the Magritte Museum
The registration is closed