The CHIST-ERA Projects Seminar 2016, organized in Bern on April 27-29, 2016, brings together researchers involved in the ongoing CHIST-ERA projects and representatives of the research funding organisations. The main objective is to promote exchanges between the projects and to facilitate the follow-up of the projects by the funders and the review experts. In this context, the objectives of the seminar are:
- Remind the project partners of the broader CHIST-ERA picture, including the follow-up process and objectives;
- Exchange impressions about the funded projects, meet in person and listen to the researchers presenting their projects;
- Strengthen the scientific communities working in the topics of the CHIST-ERA calls and support effort toward new collaborative and interdisciplinary research.
As a further objective, the seminar contributes to the long-term assessment of CHIST-ERA calls and the shaping of CHIST-ERA in the long-run.
All project investigators and students (not only the coordinators) are invited to join the seminar.
Core of the program
The core program of the Projects Seminar is divided into 2 days; see the programme.
- Day 1 (Thursday, April 28): Per Topic
- Parallel Sessions with topic-specific presentations, discussions and preparation of the plenary presentation
- Plenary Demo & Poster Session
- Day 2 (Friday, April 29): Cross Topics
- Plenary Sessions with one joint presentation per topic
The registration for the Projects Seminar is closed.
Practical information, including suggestions for accommodition can be found here.
Please notice that the Swiss power outlets are non-standard. All delegates are kindly requested to bring their own power adaptors.