The CHIST-ERA workshop on Open Science in transnational research aims at addressing the challenges concerning Open Science faced by researchers working transnationally.
The workshop is organised by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF), Chair of the CHIST-ERA Open Science working group, on Friday March 6, 2020, at the SNSF in Bern (Switzerland). Open Science experts and CHIST-ERA representatives will assess current practices, the status of Open Science policies in the European landscape as well as the platforms and tools that are available for researchers. The conclusions will contribute to the shaping of the Open Science policy of CHIST-ERA and related roadmap.
The preliminary agenda of the workshop can be found below.
The workshop is open to any interested person free of charge, in particular from other CHIST-ERA-like multilateral partnerships of research funders willing to promote Open Science.
Registration: Please fill in the following webform
- Open Science experts
- Representatives of:
- CHIST-ERA funded research projects
- Multilateral partnerships supporting Open Science
- CHIST-ERA representatives
Tentative list of speakers
- Alea Lopez de San Roman, European Commission, https://www.linkedin.com/in/alea-lópez-de-san-román-gonzález-966a1750
- Andrea Cavallaro, CHIST-ERA funded project coordinator (CORSMAL), http://www.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/~andrea/
- Emma Lazzeri, CNR Institute of Information Science and Technologies, https://www.linkedin.com/in/emma-lazzeri-19a78317
- Euan Adie, Overton.io, https://www.linkedin.com/in/euanadie/
- Mustapha Mokrane, Data Archiving and Networked Services, https://www.linkedin.com/in/mmokrane
- Simon Worthington, Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology University Library, https://vivo.tib.eu/fis/display/n0000-0002-8579-9717
- Yanis Mimouni, European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases, https://fr.linkedin.com/in/yanis-mimouni-13232227
|I||Challenges, potentials and perspectives of Open Science||Researchers' point of view|
|II||Policies and measures||Role of research funding organisations|
|III||Platforms, tools and funding instruments||Role of CHIST-ERA and European platforms|
Location: Swiss National Science Foundation, Wildhainweg 21B, 3001 Bern, Switzerland
Recommended hotels: See "Practical Info" document below