CHIST-ERA funding opportunities will be presented at a webinar organised by FETFX next November 19 at 11:00.
The webinar focuses on funding opportunities for research on future and emerging technologies proposed by the ERA-NETs of the Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) programme of Horizon 2020: CHIST-ERA, FLAG-ERA and QuantERA. The webinar will also inform the participants of the transformation of the FET programme into the Pathfinder instrument of the Horizon Europe European Innovation Council.
Introduction on opportunities in emerging technologies under the EIC Pilot [15']
- The EIC evolution: what do we know until now?
- Relevant initiatives and opportunities for Pathfinder projects
Funding Opportunities under H2020 FET ERA-NET Cofund[45']
- The CHIST-ERAinitiative and its planned Call for Proposals
- The FLAG-ERAinitiative and its open Call for Proposals
- The QuantERAinitiative and its planned Call for Proposals
- A QuantERA Success Story: the ApresSFproject
Relevant initiatives available for R&I ecosystem [10']
- The FETFXproject and what it can do for you
- The Access2EICNCP Network
Information and registration: http://www.fetfx.eu/event/funding-opportunities-emerging-technologies/