The CHIST-ERA projects seminars bring together once a year the researchers involved in the ongoing projects funded by CHIST-ERA and the representatives of the research funding organisations. The main objective are to:
- Contribute to the follow-up of the projects by the funders with the help of review experts, in addition to the writen reporting and reviewing process;
- Promote exchanges between projects;
- Strengthen the scientific communities working in the topics of the CHIST-ERA calls;
- Support efforts toward new collaborative and interdisciplinary research;
- Encourage promotion of research results and technology transfer;
- Contribute to the long-term assessment of CHIST-ERA calls and to the shaping of CHIST-ERA in the long run
This is done through several activities:
- Presentations of projects to representatives of other projects in the same topic, review experts and representatives of funding organisations;
- Poster and demo networking sessions.
- Discussion and elaboration of strategic research agendas, technology roadmaps and strategies for technology take-up.
The presentations proposed at the seminars (project presentations & topic presentations) are available HERE.
|Year||Organising partner / Location||Further info|
|2019||UEFISCDI - Bucharest (Romania)
|2018||ANR - Paris (France)||PS 2018|
|2017||FNRS - Bruxelles (Belgium)||PS 2017|
|2016||SNSF - Bern (Switzerland)||PS 2016|
|2015||MINECO - Madrid (Spain)||PS 2015|
|2014||TUBITAK - Istanbul (Turkey)||PS 2014|
|2013||FNRS - Brussels (Belgium)||PS 2013|
|2012||NCBR - Warsaw (Poland)||PS 2012|