Projects Seminar 2018--DRAFT
The CHIST-ERA Projects Seminar 2018, organized in Paris on the 11-12 of April 2018, brings together researchers involved in the ongoing CHIST-ERA projects and representatives of the research funding organisations. The main objective is to promote exchanges between the projects and to facilitate the follow-up of the projects by the funders and the review experts. More specifically, the objectives of the seminar are to:
- Remind the project partners of the broader CHIST-ERA picture, including the follow-up process and objectives;
- Exchange impressions about the funded projects, meet in person and listen to the researchers presenting their projects;
- Strengthen the scientific communities working in the topics of the CHIST-ERA calls and support effort toward new collaborative and interdisciplinary research.
As a further objective, the seminar contributes to the long-term assessment of CHIST-ERA calls and the shaping of CHIST-ERA in the long-run.
Investigators including post-docs and students from all project partners are invited to join the seminar.
The core program of the Projects Seminar 2018 spans on 2 days. The program will be availbale as soon as possible.
- Wednesday 11 April 2018: Afternoon and evening
- Thursday 12 April 2018: All day
An evening poster and demo session is planned on the 11th of April. Power supply and desks will be available, but delegates need to bring their own hardware (laptops, data storage, etc.).
The recommended poster size is A0 paper format.
Project meetings before and after the Projects Seminar are encouraged. A set of rooms has been reserved for that purpose and can be requested to the organisers by email. Rooms will be granted subject to availability at the time of the request.
More info as soon as possible.
The Projects Seminar 2018 will be held at Espace Charenton, located at .
Contact information of the organizers
Dr. Béatrice Arnulphy
Project Officer (ANR)
Tel.: +33 1 7809 8055
Dr. Edouard Geoffrois