Projects Seminar 2012 - Warsaw
The Kick-off Seminar of the projects of the 1st joint transnational call of CHIST-ERA (Call 2010) is organised in Warsaw, March 7-8, and brings together the representatives of the projects' partners, the National Funding Organisations (NFOs) as well as other stakeholders (Call 2010 Evaluation Panels, CHIST-ERA Scientific Advisory Board, EC...).
The objective is to accompany the start-up of the projects, meaning:
- Remind the projects partners of the scientific & administrative CHIST-ERA follow-up process and more generally about the expectations of the NFOs
- Have a first impression about the just started projects, meet in person and listen to the funded researchers
- Bring together scientists from diverse research disciplines in order to enhance interdisciplinary research and strengthen the scientific communities related to the topics of the Call 2010
As further objective, the Seminar should provide CHIST-ERA with ground information for the assessment of the scientific programme of the Call 2010.
The 1st day, March 7, is devoted to the presentation of the projects of the topic "Beyond Autonomic Systems - the Challenge of Consciousness". The projects in the domain of "Quantum Information Foundations and Technologies" are presented on the day after. The presentations comprise a reminder of the goals & methodologies of the project, the progress so far, including the organisational and collaborative set-up (and the issues encountered if any).
The conference will take place in the premises of the Polonia Palace Hotel. The postal address is: Polonia Palace Hotel Al. Jerozolimskie 45 00-692 Warsaw, Poland
A social event is organised on the 7th in the afternoon/evening:
- 17:30 - 19:30 / Walking tour
- 20:00 / Reception at the Polonia Palace Hotel (Sala Ludwikowska)
The registration is closed.